Current diary dates
- 28 Oct 19 - Children return to school
- 30 Oct 19 - Travel Ambassadors workshop
- 31 Oct 19 - National Measurement Project Yr 6
- 1 Nov 19 - Mass for All Saints
- 5 Nov 19 - Open Morning for new parents
- 6 Nov 19 - Pedestrian Training for Year 2
- 7 Nov 19 - Yr 4 lead Assembly for KS2
- 8 Nov 19 - School Council Harvest Appeal for CAFOD
- 11 Nov 19 - Year 3 trip to British Museum
- 12 Nov 19 - Open Morning for new parents
- 14 Nov 19 - Reception lead assembly
- 20 Nov 19 - Year 5 / 6 Westway Sports festival
- 21 Nov 19 - Year 3 lead assembly
- 27 Nov 19 - Flu Immunisation
- 12 Dec 19 - Yr 4 trip to French Luminiere
- 18 Dec 19 - Pantomime
- 19 Dec 19 - Close for Chistmas break at 2pm
- 7 Jan 20 - Children return for Spring term
Adding dates to your calendar
Click the relevant icon to add individual diary dates to your calendar.
In Outlook you will need to click the 'Save' button.
Subscribe to our feed to have all of our diary dates automatically appear in Outlook, ical or Gmail.
You will be asked to add our dates to a new calendar in your default programme, and subscribe to updates. This is available to users of Outlook 2007 onwards, Apple's ical, Windows Calendar and other icalendar (.ics) calendars with 'Subscribe to' functionality.