- Pupil Premium Grant
- Sports Grant Statement
- SEN School Offer
- OFSTED School Report
- RE Inspection Report
- DFE Performance Tables (KS2 Results)
- OFSTED Dashboard
- Restricted Access Area
- Finance Committee Papers (Restricted Access)
- Standards & Achievement Committee (Restricted)
- PPPM Committee (Restricted Access)
- GovDocs - Admissions Cttee (Restricted Access)
To be the best we can be
Our Lady of Victories is a school where you do not just attend, you belong.
The children that come to our school belong to our school community.
Our vision is to give children
the knowledge and skills
to be successful by
being the best they can be
PE and Sports Grant Statement
The Government provides schools in England, Scotland and Wales with additional funding to help them develop and enrich their sports provision across the school.
We use the premium funding to:
- develop or add to the PE and sport activities that our school already offers
- build capacity and capability within the school to ensure that improvements made now will benefit pupils joining the school in future years
We will also use our funding to:
- provide our teaching staff with professional development, mentoring, training and resources to help them teach PE and sport more effectively
- hire qualified sports coaches to work with teachers to enhance or extend current opportunities
- introduce new sports, dance or other activities to encourage more pupils to take up sport and physical activities
- support and involve the least active children by providing targeted activities, and running or extending school sports and holiday clubs
- enter or run more sport competitions
- embed physical activity into the school day through active travel to and from school, active playgrounds and active teaching
At the end of July 2019 all of the Year 6 cohort were able to swim 25 metres. Due to the pandemic, no end of year swimming assessments took place in 2020,2021 & 2022. Year 6 have restarted swimming lessons starting September 2022.